OzarcGas Equipment & Supply, Inc.
Welding SuppliesIndustrial Supplies & ServicePropane & Gas Suppliers
Over the years, since our business was established in 1945 by our father, R.C. Garner, Sr., we have changed the scope of our operation to conform to the changing needs of the area we serve. Going forward, from the original main location in Cape Girardeau, we added branch stores in Kennett, MO in 1958, St. Louis, MO is 1985, Rolla, MO in 1986, Leadington, MO in 1997, and Paragould, AR in 1999. Since the purchase of our company from our father in 1982, a second and even third generation of family pride is evolving to provide ever increasing service to our customers. We owe our continued growth to the loyalty of our customers and the excellent support of the manufacturers we represent.