Webinar: COVID-19, Testing, and Temperatures: How to Make Things Safer as Employees Return to Work
Will you test your organization's employees for COVID-19?
Learn what steps are permitted to keep your workplace safe.
As organizations prepare to return to their workplaces, they are instituting new measures to keep employees safe. You may be considering temperature checks, active COVID-19 virus tests, and antibody testing for your workforce.
You need to understand the current laws and regulations that govern medical testing by employers. It is also critical to consider the ethical implications of testing employees and determine how to balance individual privacy rights with group health concerns.
- Can employers require employees to take medical tests?
- How does the EEOC definition of a “direct threat” relate to COVID-19?
- What types of testing are available?
- What ethical issues should you consider?
- What protocols should you implement?
- How do tests play a role in FFCRA and EMFLA?
Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 12:30 PM Central
Human resources expert and influencer Suzanne Lucas will explain what role medical testing can play as your team returns to the workplace. You will learn what the law allows, what workers expect, and how to keep your employees safe.
Presented by: Suzanne Lucas
- Focuses on helping other people and companies be the best they can be
- Spent ten years in corporate human resources
- Recognized as one of the top influencers in human resources
- Writings and advice across the Internet, archived on the “Evil HR Lady” website
- Host of “The Real HR Show”
- HR professionals
- Senior decision-makers
- Operations managers in organizations that require onsite work
- 1.2 general recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute
- 1.2 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP