- Why thinking through your value proposition is so important
- How to define your target market
- Picking a winning revenue model
- How to forecast revenue and expenses
- The importance of a support system including mentors
- Online tools that are available to help me grow my business
- What I need to do legally (such as incorporating)
- The first steps in starting a business
- How to validate product/service market fit
- Resources available to help start your business
Next Steps :
- Get a SCORE Mentor
- Additional online SCORE workshops (How to Write a Great Business Plan and How to Start and Manage Your Own Business)
Speaker's Bio: Jeff Nock - SCORE Mentor
Jeff Nock is passionate about helping startup, early-stage, and small to mid-cap companies achieve their goals. He has worked with over 200+ companies in the past 10 years and has helped many of them achieve goals well beyond what they had originally been pursuing. Jeff's 30 years of leadership experience from CEO (2x) to startup entrepreneur (6 startups) gives him a broad background from which to help you achieve your potential. Industries he has worked in recently include business intelligence (BI), cybersecurity, software development, retail, hospitality, educational technology, non-profit management, and others.
Jeff has experience with EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System), the Business Model Canvas, Agile Development, and other systems that help companies scale and enjoys working with business owners and their teams to customize the best way forward to scale their growth.
Cost: $20 w/ Prepaid Registration. Military Veterans and Students with valid identification are eligible for a discount. To apply for a discount voucher, please visit https://stlouis.score.org/local-workshops-seminars.
GUARANTEE YOUR SEAT TODAY – REGISTER NOW!