Please join us for the September Investor Meeting on Tuesday, September 21, 2021, at 12:00 p.m. at The White Magnolia Banquet Hall in Leadington!
This Month's Program:
During the month of September, we will be celebrating YOU!! Our Chamber Ambassadors have been working diligently to make this Investor Meeting extra special as a way to help us say "thank you" for investing in the Park Hills - Leadington Chamber! There is no formal speaker for September, only fun and entertainment.
BRING A BAG OF HALLOWEEN CANDY!
This month, we are asking you to bring a bag of Halloween Candy for the Annual Trunk N Treat for a chance to win SPECIAL DOOR PRIZES!! Bring a candy donation for a chance to win!!
This Month's "Center Stage Investor" - Raising a Village
Join us at Raising a Village, located at 103 Strauss Drive, on Friday, September 3, 2021, for their First Friday Coffee event, and then learn more about Raising a Village as they take Center Stage for a 3-minute commercial at this month's Investor Meeting!
This Month's Menu:
Sweet Chili Chicken, Roasted Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad, French Bread, Dessert, Tea, & Lemonade
Cost: Lunch will be catered by Bow Tie Catering and available for purchase for $10.00 per person for Chamber Investors or $15 per person for Non-Chamber Investors.
**IMPORTANT - LUNCH POLICY**
- Lunch must be purchased in advance. There will be no money exchanged the day of the meeting.
- Reservations are REQUIRED BY NOON on FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2021.
- For catering purposes, NO LATE LUNCH RESERVATIONS will be accepted.
- Investors may request to be invoiced, however, payment will still be expected for any invoiced reservations that are not canceled by FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2021 AT NOON.
- Payment is expected AT REGISTRATION TIME for all NON-Chamber Investors.
Purchase Your 50/50 Tickets With Registration!
- Tickets for the 50/50 drawing are now available for purchase when making your reservations! You may choose to purchase individual tickets for $1 each or 6 tickets for $5.
- 50/50 tickets will be sold during the registration process ONLY. No tickets will be sold the day of the meeting.
- The winning ticket will be drawn the day of the Investor Meeting. The winner will receive 1/2 of all 50/50 money collected.
- 50/50 Tickets are an optional purchase. You are not required to participate.
- All cancellations, BOTH pre-paid and invoiced, must be made by 12 NOON the Friday Before the event.
- Payment is still expected for all cancellations made after 12 NOON and/or ?no-show? guests.
If your schedule changes last minute and you are unable to attend, we encourage you to send a guest to attend in your absence. A reservation count, including yours, is sent to the caterer at 12 NOON the Friday before the event, therefore, payment is required.
Monthly investor meetings provide Chamber investors with a variety of information through guest speakers. Topics range from small business information to governmental issues and assistance to community interests. Monthly meetings keep investors abreast of current chamber happenings and provide an excellent networking opportunity.
PHOTO RELEASE NOTICE: When you attend a Park Hills - Leadington Chamber of Commerce event, you enter an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur. By entering the event premises, you waive all rights to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use via advertising, web, social media, televising, or other publication of these materials. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by the Park Hills - Leadington Chamber of Commerce or the person or entity designated to do so by the Park Hills - Leadington Chamber of Commerce. This notice serves as your consent, waiver of liability, and release upon entering the event. Please let our photographer or another staff member know if you prefer not to be photographed. Thank you for attending this Park Hills - Leadington Chamber of Commerce Signature Event!