Please join us for the April Investor Meeting on Tuesday, April 20, 2021, at 12:00 p.m. at The White Magnolia Banquet Hall in Leadington!
This Month's Program:
Join us to learn about Park Hills' garden club. The Old No. 9 Garden Club was formed in early 2019. Club President, Steve Weinhold, along with Vice President, John Clark, will be joining us at this meeting to tell us about the club's beautification efforts for Downtown and plans for various other projects around Park Hills.
This Month's "Center Stage Investor" - Best Medical
Join us at Best Medical, located at 112 Union Street in Leadington, on April 9th for their First Friday Coffee event, and then learn more about Best Medical as they take Center Stage for a 3-minute commercial at this month's Investor Meeting!
This Month's Menu:
Pulled Pork Sandwich, Hashbrown Casserole, Baked Beans, Coleslaw, Dessert, Tea, & Water
Boxed Lunches will be catered by Glenda Straughn and available for purchase for $10.00 per person for Chamber Investors or $15 per person for Non-Chamber Investors.
**IMPORTANT - PLEASE NOTE THESE VERY IMPORTANT CHANGES TO THE LUNCH POLICY FOR 2021!!!**
- LUNCH MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE! THERE WILL BE NO MONEY EXCHANGED THE DAY OF THE MEETING.
- RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED BY 12:00 NOON ON FRIDAY, APRIL16, 2021.
- FOR CATERING PURPOSES, NO LATE RESERVATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- INVESTORS MAY REQUEST TO BE INVOICED, HOWEVER, PAYMENT WILL STILL BE EXPECTED FOR ANY INVOICED RESERVATION THAT IS NOT CANCELED BY FRIDAY, APRIL 16, 2021, AT NOON.
- PAYMENT IS EXPECTED AT REGISTRATION TIME FOR ALL NON-CHAMBER INVESTORS.
PURCHASE YOUR 50/50 TICKETS WITH REGISTRATION
- Tickets for the 50/50 drawing are now available for purchase when making your reservations! You may choose to purchase individual tickets for $1 each or 6 tickets for $5.
- 50/50 tickets will be sold during the registration process ONLY. No tickets will be sold the day of the meeting.
- The winning ticket will be drawn the day of the Investor Meeting. The winner will receive 1/2 of all 50/50 money collected.
- 50/50 Tickets are an optional purchase. You are not required to participate.
- All cancellations, BOTH pre-paid and invoiced, must be made by 12 NOON the Friday Before the event.
- Payment is still expected for all cancellations made after 12 NOON and/or ‘no-show’ guests.
If your schedule changes last minute and you are unable to attend, we encourage you to send a guest to attend in your absence. A reservation count, including yours, is sent to the caterer at 12 NOON the Friday before the event, therefore, payment is required.
Monthly investor meetings provide Chamber investors with a variety of information through guest speakers. Topics range from small business information to governmental issues and assistance to community interests. Monthly meetings keep investors abreast of current chamber happenings and provide an excellent networking opportunity.
PHOTO RELEASE NOTICE: When you attend a Park Hills - Leadington Chamber of Commerce event, you enter an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur. By entering the event premises, you waive all rights to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use via advertising, web, social media, televising, or other publication of these materials. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by the Park Hills - Leadington Chamber of Commerce or the person or entity designated to do so by the Park Hills - Leadington Chamber of Commerce. This notice serves as your consent, waiver of liability, and release upon entering the event. Please let our photographer or another staff member know if you prefer not to be photographed. Thank you for attending this Park Hills - Leadington Chamber of Commerce Signature Event!