Emergency Relief Benefit Disc Golf Tournament
EMERGENCY RELEIF BENEFIT DISC GOLF TOURNAMENT
- Registration - 8:00 a.m.
- Tee Off - 9:00 a.m. Sharp
- 3-Person Scramble
- 36 Team Limit
- Pro, Amateur, & Jr Divisions
- Pro Division Winners Recieve Cash Pay Out & Trophies
- Amateur Division Winners Receive Disc Vouchers & Trophies
- Jr. Division Winners Receive Table Top Baskets
- 2 Rounds of 18 Holes
- 18 Disc CTPs for Amateurs!
- 2 CASH CTPs for Pros!
- Basket Raffle
- Lunch Provided - Domino's Pizza, Wings, Bread Bites, Cookies, Soda & Water - Compliments of Edward Jones - Ken Douglas & Alison Kennon
- A portion of the proceeds to benefit the Chamber's Emergency Relief Fund!
JR DIVISION - Ages 0-14
All cancellations must be made by 12:00 p.m. on Wednesday, May 1, 2019. Cancellations made after the deadline will incur a $5 service fee.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
Weather situations will be evaluated, decisions will be made, and registered attendees will be notified as quickly as possible in the event of inclement weather. If a cancellation or reschedule is necessary, notification will be made via both local radio stations and the Chamber’s Facebook Page. Other notifications may include an email notification to pre-registered guests and/or a personal telephone call. If the event is canceled, all pre-paid registrants will be issued a refund. If the event is rescheduled, the above cancellation policy becomes effective for the rescheduled date.