Downtown Park Hills Association Monthly Meeting
The Downtown Park Hills Association meets monthly in the Park Hills Council Chambers, located at 10 Municipal Drive in Park Hills, Missouri.
Some of the benefits of becoming a part of the Downtown Park Hills Association include:
- Opportunity for cooperative marketing
- To protect and enhance your investment in downtown
- To elevate your company's visibility through meetings and events
- To contribute to the shaping of the future of downtown
- Networking with other businesses
- Coordination of events between the City and Downtown Businesses
- Opportunity for tax credits, grant applications or other funding mechanisms for downtown to be used for a cooperative effort
Date and Time
Friday Jun 9, 2023
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CDT
The DPHA typically meets on the 2nd Tuesday of each month. Meeting dates and times are subject to change as needed.
Park Hills Council Chambers
573-431-3577 Ext. 37