5th Annual Chamber Cares Holiday Drive
Hosted by The Park Hills - Leadington Chamber of Commerce
Holiday Drive to Collect Personal Care Items & Non-Perishable Foods For the Backpack Program to Benefit Children of Central R-3 Schools
Personal Care Items Such As: Deodorant, Body Wash, Feminine Hygiene Products, Shampoo, Lotion, Wash Cloths, Hairbrushes & Combs, Head Lice Kits, or Tide Packets.
Backpack Foods Such As: Peanut Butter, Pop Tarts, Fruit Cups, Single Serve Cereal Cups, Pudding Cups, Fruit Juice Boxes, Single Serve Soup & Pasta Cups, Granola Bars, Cup of Ramen Noodles Raisins, Beef Jerky, Snack Crackers - Any non-perishable, kid-friendly items that can be sent home in backpacks.
Drop off donations at any of the following locations November 1- December 18
- Park Hills - Leadington Chamber Office - 12 Municipal Drive, Park Hills
- CZ Boyer & Son Funeral Homes - BOTH the Park Hills & Desloge Locations - 711 East Main Street, Park Hills & 1116 N. Desloge Dr., Desloge
- KFMO/B104 Radio Station - 804 St. Joe Drive, Park Hills
- Missouri Job Center - 403 Parkway Drive, Park Hills
- The Daily Journal - 1513 St. Joe Drive, Park Hills
- Unico Bank - 1000 East Main Street, Park Hills
- SEED$ - 5 Municipal Drive, Park Hills
- Farm Bureau Insurance - 334 North State Street, Ste. B, Desloge
- First State Community Bank - BOTH Park Hills Locations - 365 West Main Street & 1401 St. Joe Drive
- Central Schools - Park Hills
- Bullseye Equipment & Tool Rental - 113 Northwood Drive, Bonne Terre
- Curtis Glass Center - 601 East Main Street, Park Hills
- Belgrade State Bank - 414 N. State Street, Desloge
- Special Memories - 210 Woodlawn Drive, Leadington
- Katydid's Coffee & Vintage Treasures - 227 West Main Street, Park Hills
Chamber Investors are Invited to Participate as a Drop-off Location too!