6th Annual Chamber Cares Holiday Drive
Hosted by The Park Hills - Leadington Chamber of Commerce
Holiday Drive to Collect Items For the Southeast Missouri Family Violence Council.
- Items for Women: Conditioner, Body Wash & Loofahs, Lotion & Shaving Cream, Face Wash & Wipes, Tampons
- Items for Children: Diapers Sizes 4-6, Pull-Ups, Baby Wipes, Sippy Cups
- Items for Teens: Ear Buds, Make-Up, Manicure Items, Acne Products, Sports Related Items such as Footballs, Basketballs, Soccer Balls, etc.
- Other Items Needed: OTC Cold Meds, OTC Pain Meds, Measuring Cups & Spoons, Potato Peelers, Cooking Utensils
All items will benefit the Southeast Missouri Family Violence Council. To learn more about the SEMO FVC, visit their website at www.semofvc.net.
Drop off donations at the Chamber Office or any participating location beginning November 18, 2019, through December 16, 2019. Chamber Investors & Event Sponsors are Encouraged to Bring Donations to the December Investor Meeting.
Drop-Off Locations Include:
- Park Hills - Leadington Chamber of Commerce, 12 Municipal Drive, Park Hills
- The Printing Co., 235 E Columbia St, Farmington
- Leadington Pit Stop, 1 Chat Road, Leadington
- UNICO Bank, 1000 East Main Street, Park Hills
- First State Community Bank, 365 West Main Street & 1401 St. Joe Drive, Park Hills
- Missouri Job Center, 403 Parkway Drive, Suite A, Park Hills
- RE/MAX Best Choice, 3318 Conway Road, Farmington
- Patsy's Furniture, 1115 N. St. Joe Drive, Park Hills
- The Daily Journal, 1513 St. Joe Drive, Park Hills
- Special Memories, 210 Woodlawn Drive, Leadington
- Marler Music Center, 219 West Main Street, Park Hills