Mineral Area College
- Higher Education
Mineral Area College offers 35 career and technical education programs and required general education courses which can be applied to almost all academic majors.
NewsRelease Date: January 26, 2015Release Date: July 23, 2015Release Date: July 23, 2015Release Date: July 31, 2015Release Date: July 31, 2015
JobsAcademic AdvisorCategory: EducationDesign and supervise student activities promoting academic success in this 10 month, grant funded opportunity for the Educational Talent Search program.
Recruit students, track data, report on program goals.
Bachelor's degree and proven impact on student success required.
Submit cover letter, resume, references and transcripts to: kneff@MineralArea.edu by August 17, 2015 ...read more
ContactPhone:(573) 431-4593Fax:(573) 518-2359
Whom to Contact
- Danielle BaslerExecutive Director MA Council on the ArtsPhone: (573) 518-2125
- Sarah HaasCommunications DirectorPhone: (573) 431-4593
- Steve KurtzPresidentPhone: (573) 431-4593
- Amy McKenna-JonesAdministrative Assistant to the President
- Jean Merrill-DossPhone: (573) 518-2262
- Kevin ThurmanAssistant to the PresidentPhone: (573) 518-2261
- Pam WatkinsContinuing Education DirectorPhone: (573) 518-2342
Located near the Leadington-Park Hills exit on U.S. 67 in Southeast Missouri, Mineral Area College is located between St. Louis (to the north-northeast) and Cape Girardeau (to the south-southeast).