Workshop: Who Gets Grandma's Yellow Pie Plate?"
Name: Workshop: Who Gets Grandma's Yellow Pie Plate?"
Date: November 6, 2017
Time: 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM CST
Whether planning ahead or making decisions when someone dies, this class can help families:
- Understand the Sensitivity of the Issues
- Determine What They Want to Accomplish
- Decide What’s “Fair” for Their Family
- Understand Belongings Have Different Meanings to Different Individuals
- Consider Distribution Options and Consequences
- Agree to Manage Conflicts if They Arise
University of Missouri, Lincoln Unversity, U.S. Department of Agriculture and Local Extension Councils Cooperating EQUAL OPPORTUNITY / ADA INSTITUTIONS