Park Hills Summer Concert Series 2018 - Concert 1
The Park Hills Parks & Recreation Department & The Park Hills - Leadington Chamber of Commerce are excited to announce the first of six concerts slated for 2018, Park Hills Summer Concert Series!
Join us at the Columbia Park Amphitheater from 7-9 p.m. on Friday, June 8, 2018, as we welcome "Rumours STL" to the stage!
All Fleetwood Mac Cover Band | Be sure to “Like” Rumours STL on Facebook!
Rumours STL is a six-piece band, faithfully reproducing the music of Fleetwood Mac.
They have two female vocalists accurately performing the songs of Stevie Nicks, and Christine McVie.
They have a male singer singing the Lindsey Buckingham songs, and they have all of the instrumentation needed to flawlessly reproduce the music from the Rumours album to current Fleetwood Mac hits.
Aside from the vocalists in the band sounding exactly like Stevie and Christine, they perform incredible harmonies, which put them the same vocal caliber as the original band!
Band Members Include: Brenda Rae - Stevie Nicks, Sarah Barringer - Christine McVie, Gary Barringer - Lindsey Buckingham, Howard Harris - John McVie, Brian Green from EL Monstero - Lead Guitar, and Mike Byerly - Mick Fleetwood
Thanks to concert sponsors, all concerts in the series are FREE to the public. "Rumours STL" is sponsored by The Park Hills - Leadington Chamber of Commerce.
- All the concerts are FREE to the public.
- All concerts will be held at the Park Hills Amphitheater in Columbia Park with the exception of the July 4th concert, which will be held at the Park Hills Sports Complex prior to the City's Annual Fireworks Display.
- Guests should bring a lawn chair or blanket for seating.
- No alcohol is allowed at the concerts.
- Other concerts in the series to be held June 22, July 4, July 13, July 27, and August 10. Check the Park Hills - Leadington Chamber Calendar on these dates for complete concert details.
- For more information, or in case of inclement weather, contact the Park Hills Parks & Recreation Department at 573-431-0478.