Park Hills Summer Concert Series 2017 - Concert 6
The Park Hills Parks & Recreation Department & C.Z. Boyer & Son Funeral Homes are excited to announce the last of six concerts slated for the 2017 Park Hills Summer Concert Series!
Join us at the Columbia Park Amphitheater from 6-9 p.m. on Friday, August 11, 2017, as we welcome "A Four-Concert Southern Gospel Music Show" to the stage!
A Southern Gospel Music Show Featuring:
The Berry Brothers | The Redemptions | The Book of Ruth | Creekside
This is an extra special, extra long concert featuring not one, not two, but FOUR of the areas most well known Southern Gospel Music Groups.
Thanks to concert sponsors, all concerts in the series are FREE to the public. "The Southern Gospel Music Show" is sponsored by C.Z. Boyer & Son Funeral Homes.
- All the concerts are FREE to the public.
- All concerts will be held at the Park Hills Amphitheater in Columbia Park with the exception of the July 4th concert, which will be held at the Park Hills Sports Complex prior to the City's Annual Fireworks Display.
- Guests should bring a lawn chair or blanket for seating.
- No alcohol is allowed at the concerts.
- Check the Park Hills - Leadington Chamber Calendar for a complete list of other 2017 concerts.
- For more information, or incase of inclement weather, contact the Park Hills Parks & Recreation Department at 573-431-0478.