Downtown Park Hills Scarecrow Contest
The Downtown Park Hills Association is hosting a Scarecrow Contest!
All downtown businesses are invited to participate! Just register your participation, create a scarecrow to display in front of your business, and then invite your friends, family, customers, whomever you'd like, to vote for your creation on the Downtown Park Hills Facebook Page.
Rules & Guidelines:
- This contest is open to all Downtown Park Hills Association Members and Downtown Park Hills Businesses. If you are unsure if your business qualifies, contact the Downtown Park Hills Association at 573-431-3577, ext. 37.
- Register your participation on the Park Hills - Leadington Chamber of Commerce's Website ASAP.
- Create your scarecrow and have it up for display no later than OCTOBER 15, 2019. The earlier the better!
- Scarecrows must be placed near your storefront. Please refrain from blocking sidewalk accessibility.
- Hay bales, pumpkins, mums, and other accessories are allowed for decorating around your scarecrow, but again, we ask that you please do not block access to sidewalk traffic.
- Notify the Downtown Park Hills Association as soon as your scarecrow is ready and a rep will be by to take a photo of your entry. We will post each photo on the Downtown Park Hills Association's Facebook Page as soon as it's ready.
- Invite people to vote for your scarecrow by clicking "LIKE" on the photo of your scarecrow on the DPHA Facebook page. The photo with the most likes at 6:30 p.m. on October 31, 2019, will be named the winner. The winner will be announced at the Association's Annual Trunk N Treat on the 31st.
- The winner will receive bragging rights and a traveling custom plaque to display in your business for one year.
- You are responsible for removing your scarecrow and any debris from your display once the contest has concluded.