Committee Meeting - Christmas Parade Committee
A meeting of the Christmas Parade Planning Committee is to be held on Wednesday, November 13, 2019, at 9:00 a.m., immediately following the Chamber Board meeting in the Park Hills Council Chambers.
We will continue planning for the 2019 Hefner Furniture Christmas Parade.
The Christmas Parade Committee Members are responsible for the following items:
- Selecting a theme for the event
- Securing sponsorship for the event
- Organizing entertainment, vendors, parade entries/line-up, and any other activities pertaining to the event
- Securing a Santa Claus for the event
- Over-seeing the construction of the Chamber/Santa's float
- Assist with decorating Santa's reception area at the Farmer's Market
- Working with the Communications & Marketing Committee to thoroughly promote the event
- Judge or secure judging of the float entries