Weekly Gun Drawing!
The River Worship Centre in Park Hills is Giving Away $6,000 worth of guns!
One drawing per week! ONLY 1,000 tickets will be sold. Winners subject to Firearm Sale Requirements. Distributed by "Rob's Guns".
Help us build the Children's Programs by continuing the renovation on the Flat River Movies building for a new "Kid Zone".
$20 donation per ticket!
- April 1- Mossberg 535 Camo 12g with Quickfire Truglo Scope
- April 8- Savage 93R17 Stainless Twisted .17 with Vortex Scope
- April 15- SIG P365 9MM
- April 22- Savage Axis 2 Wooden .243 with scope
- April 29- Wicked Ridge Invader X4 Crossbow
- May 6- Mossberg 500 Camo 20g with Quickfire Truglo Scope
- May 13- Browning A Bolt 6.5 Creedmore Vortex Scope
- May 20- $500 gift card to Rob's Guns
- May 27- Glock 43X 9MM
- June 3- Henry Golden Boy .22
- June 10- Taurus Model 65 .357
- June 17- $500 Gift Card to Rob's Guns
2. Each week has a specific gun package that is drawn for that week. If your name is drawn on that week that is the gun package that is being won for that week. The gun packages for each week are specifically listed on the back of the entry tickets, and also on the Facebook event page.
3. When a winning ticket is drawn on a particular week that ticket wins the package that is offered that week. “Robs Guns“ said they would be glad to give you the equivalent of that package if it is a gun you already own, etc.
4. If you are drawn as a winner your ticket is dropped back in because your ticket enters you for each package not just for one overall.
5. Every ticket number is accounted for by our office. We know every ticket number for each person that is selling tickets. Each person selling must account for each ticket number, and the money for that ticket, to our office. They have signed off on this and we have all of their information. There is no opportunity for anyone to keep any of the money, or to discard any of the entry stubs.
6. The drawings will be done honestly, and live on Facebook, with every safeguard in place to ensure that everything is fair.
7. The only purpose of this raffle is to fund the renovation and building of our children's programs and outreaches.
We hope to do more of these in the future and do not stand to gain anything by operating the drawings unfairly.
Contact the River Worship Centre at 301 West Main Street in Park Hills for your chance to enter. Call 573-431-9200 for more information.