UniTech Digital Media Class to Livestream High Schools Sports - Sponsors Needed
Dear Business Owner,
We are hopeful that your company is holding on, this year like no other. As of the sending of this email, the UniTec Digital Media Class is planning on streaming high school sports games, if they happen. I have talked with some of my students this summer, and they take great pride in providing a service to the community. They are also excited to learn more about a rapidly growing and essential part of our industry. We are looking for sponsorships for the upcoming season.
For a small investment, you’ll receive a fully produced 30-second commercial that becomes your property. That commercial will be shown during live broadcasts on the Digital Media YouTube channel as well as when viewers go back to view the archives. Funds raised through these commercials will be used to purchase new equipment to ensure that our students have the best in live streaming event technology. Please consider supporting UniTec Digital Media.
You can view previous broadcasts as well as student work on our YouTube page.
Sponsorship Package Options
- Package A: fully produced 30-second commercial included at least once in every broadcast for the 2020-2021 sports season. $200
- Package B: client provided a 30-second commercial included in every broadcast for the 2020-2021 sports season. $100
Football Livestream Schedule
- August 28-Farmington at NC
- September 11-Desoto at North County
- September 25th-Potosi at Central
- October 2nd-Ste Genevieve at Central
- October 9th-Windsor at North County
- October 16th-Potosi at North County
- October 30th-Playoffs
Basketball and Other Sports and Events will be determinedThank you for your time