Need Health Insurance for Your Employees? Check Out The Chamber Benefit Plan!
There’s Strength in Numbers
A medical plan that lets small businesses join together for more plan options and lower rates
Say hello to the Chamber Benefit Plan. A multiple employer welfare arrangement (MEWA) designed for businesses like yours.
When it comes to providing employees with cost-saving health care coverage, small businesses are at a big disadvantage compared to their larger counterparts. Because of their smaller size, their claims risk pool is spread out across a much smaller employee population. That can result in higher, less stable insurance rates — and fewer viable plan choices.
Fortunately, there’s a simple and affordable medical plan alternative: the Chamber Benefit Plan.
Powered by the Missouri Chamber Federation and administered by Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, the Chamber Benefit Plan is available to small group employers, who:
- Are members of a qualifying Chamber of Commerce
- Have 2 – 50 eligible employees.
- Competitive, medically underwritten rates
- Fixed, predictable monthly payments
- A variety of plan designs, including 10 PPO and three HSA options
- Anthem’s Blue Access, Blue Access Choice and Blue Preferred networks
- Coverage for claims run-out/terminal liability coverage Open
- Simple, streamlined administration Formulary
Not a chamber member yet? Contact us at 573-431-1051 and we’ll help you join.
Think the Chamber Benefit Plan is right for your small business?
Visit www.chamberbenefitplan.com to learn more. Ready to enroll? Contact us! We'll help you find a Chamber Benefit Plan Certified Broker today!