The City of Park Hills Parks and Recreation Department is excited to announce an Important Community Opportunity! We are adding "MEMORIAL CHRISTMAS TREES" to the “Christmas Lights in the Park” display at Columbia Park.
This is an invitation to all citizens! We want to partner with you in honoring your loved ones during the Holidays.
Please review the following specific requirements:
- Citizens must provide their own trees.
- Tree size and colors are unlimited.
- Artificial trees are recommended.
- All lights used must be LED.
- All ornaments must be shatter-proof.
- A power cord must accompany each tree.
- All trees must be anchored to help prevent them from tipping over. (ie: sandbag, etc.)
- Trees may be placed at the Columbia Park Amphitheater from now until December 3, 2021, and must be set up between 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, unless other arrangements are made.
- All trees that are placed at the Columbia Park Amphitheater will be lit up on December 2, 2021, and will remain lit up through December 27, 2021, between the hours of 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm.
- All trees must be removed by December 31, 2021.
- All trees must have contact information attached to them.
- The Parks and Recreation Department must be notified before placing your Memorial Christmas Tree.
If there are any questions, please contact the Park Hills Parks and Recreation Department at 573-431-0478.