Full Time Cook
The St. Francois County Sherriff office is seeking a full-time Cook.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Prep kitchen, prepare and cook 3 meals per day for inmates.
- Assist in ordering, receiving, checking, and storing foods and supplies.
- Cleans, sanitizes work areas, equipment, and utensils.
- Arrange and portion food according to established guidelines.
- Maintaining the security of the kitchen equipment.
- May perform meat cutting and baking duties.
- Safe utilization of utensils.
- Adhere to food safety, food handling, and sanitation procedures.
- May prepare and submit reports.
- Assist inmate workers with a variety of tasks.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by Manager
- Punctual & reliable attendance demonstrated at recent employer or educational institution.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check.
- Be deadline-oriented, attentive to detail, and possess outstanding organizational skills.
- Motivated and able to work independently without constant supervision.
- Must be able to follow instructions, guidelines, and kitchen procedures.
- Hold a minimum of a high school degree.
- Prior experience is not required but is a plus.
You may email resumes to email@example.com or complete an application at the St. Francois County
Sheriff’s Office at 1550 Doubet Rd. Farmington, MO. All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a drug screening as well as a pre-employment criminal background investigation.
Type of Employment: Full Time Postion
Required Experience: 0 None