Full Time Field Appraiser
The St. Francois County Assessor’s office is seeking a full-time Field Appraiser.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining and updating structure data on parcels.
- Verify structures are located on the correct parcel and be consistent with classification and depreciation. Accurately measure, sketch, photograph structures and verify site addresses on each parcel.
- Communicate with property owners.
- Punctual & reliable attendance demonstrated at recent employer or educational institution.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Computer proficiency (e.g., Microsoft Word, Outlook, Windows applications, Internet skills.
- Be deadline-oriented, attentive to detail, and possess outstanding organizational skills.
- Professional attitude and demeanor.
- Motivated and able to work independently without constant supervision.
- Must be able to follow instructions, guidelines, and office procedures.
- Able to tolerate changing weather conditions.
- Hold a minimum of a high school degree with an established resume.
- Prior experience is not required but is a plus.
Employment is contingent upon passing a pre-employment background check
St. Francois County is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
You may email any questions or resumes to email@example.com. You may also drop them by the office in person Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Human Resources is located on the 3rd floor of the Annex Building, 1 West Liberty St. Suite 300.
Type of Employment: Full Time Postion
Required Experience: 0 None