You're invited to the February Investor Meeting!
Please join us on Tuesday, February 21, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. at The White Magnolia Banquet Hall in Leadington!
This Month's Program:
This month's agenda will be the "State of the Chamber Address". Our newly installed Chamber President, Ronni Conley, will be doing a 2022 Year in Review as well as discussing the Chamber's vision for 2023.
This Month's "Center Stage Investor":
The Ragin' Rooster Irish Pub! Join us at their location on February 10th for an After Work Social event and then learn more about them as they take Center Stage for a 3-minute commercial at this month's Investor Meeting!
This Month's Menu:
To Be Announced!
**IMPORTANT - LUNCH POLICY**
- Lunch must be purchased in advance.
- Reservations are REQUIRED BY NOON on FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2023.
- For catering purposes, NO LATE LUNCH RESERVATIONS will be accepted.
- Investors may request to be invoiced, however, payment will still be expected for any invoiced reservations that are not canceled by FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2023 AT NOON.
- Payment is expected AT REGISTRATION TIME for all NON-Chamber Investors.
Purchase Your 50/50 Tickets With Registration!
- Tickets for the 50/50 drawing are now available for purchase when making your reservations! You may choose to purchase individual tickets for $1 each or 6 tickets for $5.
- The winning ticket will be drawn on the day of the Investor Meeting. The winner will receive 1/2 of all 50/50 money collected.
- 50/50 Tickets are an optional purchase. You are not required to participate.
If your schedule changes last minute and you are unable to attend, we encourage you to send a guest to attend in your absence. A reservation count, including yours, is sent to the caterer at 12 NOON the Friday before the event, therefore, payment is required.
Monthly investor meetings provide Chamber investors with a variety of information through guest speakers. Topics range from small business information to governmental issues and assistance to community interests. Monthly meetings keep investors abreast of current chamber happenings and provide an excellent networking opportunity.
PHOTO RELEASE NOTICE: When you attend a Park Hills - Leadington Chamber of Commerce event, you enter an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur. By entering the event premises, you waive all rights to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use via advertising, web, social media, televising, or other publication of these materials. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by the Park Hills - Leadington Chamber of Commerce or the person or entity designated to do so by the Park Hills - Leadington Chamber of Commerce. This notice serves as your consent, waiver of liability, and release upon entering the event. Please let our photographer or another staff member know if you prefer not to be photographed. Thank you for attending this Park Hills - Leadington Chamber of Commerce Signature Event!
*Pictured 2023 Chamber President, Ronni Conley