We are seeking an Installer - Flooring to become a part of our Ozarks Legacy, LLC team! You will assist with the installation and repair of various flooring types and all equipment associated. NOTE: Company is based out of Park Hills, MO and works in St. Louis and surrounding area. Employees from general area of Park Hills, Bonne Terre, Farmington, etc. have the option of commuting to work with Crew Lead at no expense.
- Installation and repair of flooring, including but not limited to: tile, LVT, VCT, LVP, laminate, and hardwood.
- Furnish tools and supplies (only if 1099)
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment and perform routine preventative maintenance
- Maintain professional demeanor and appearance
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in flooring installation and repairs
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Provide own tools and equipment (only if 1099)
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Must be able to pass background check
- Must be able to pass drug screening
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be willing to maintain fluid work schedule
- Must have reliable contact method (i.e. phone, messenger, etc.)
- Must be able to work Saturdays
- Must be willing to travel daily
Important Company Information:
- Ozarks Legacy, LLC works Monday through Saturday on contracted work. This means an unpredictable number of hours through the work week (Monday-Saturday) with notices of work for the next coming in as late as 7:00 pm the evening before.
- Ozarks Legacy, LLC is based in Park Hills, Missouri. All current contracts are in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Employees do not have to be based in St. Louis or Park Hills as long as they are able to travel to the various job sites. Employees have the option of meeting the Crew Lead in Park Hills and commuting with other crew to the job site or self-driving to job site. No additional pay or travel reimbursement will be given for those who choose to self-drive.
- Ozarks Legacy, LLC does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to job requirements, genetic information, military service, or other protected status.
- All pay is based on experience
- Vacation is accrued by hours worked, with a max time of vacation hours being 96 hours per year (12 days)
- Sick Leave is accrued by hours worked, with a max time of sick leave hours being 96 hours per year (12 days)
Typical Work Day for Ozarks Legacy, LLC:
- GROUP TRAVEL: Installers meet the Crew Lead in Park Hills, Missouri at 5:30 am and travel in company vehicle to materials warehouse in Maryland Heights, MO, then travel to job site. Work continues until completion or until appropriate stopping point as determined by the Crew Lead.
- SELF-TRAVEL: Installer contacts Crew Lead via phone to meet at job-site no later than 6:00 am. Work continues until completion or until appropriate stopping point as determined by the Crew Lead.
- Send resume, references, copy of driver license, and any pertinent information to OzarksLegacy@gmail.com. Please include INSTALLER-PART TIME or INSTALLER-FULL time in subject line.