Park Hills Summer Concert Series 2018 - Concert 5
The Park Hills Parks & Recreation Department & UNICO Bank are excited to announce the fifth of six concerts slated for the 2018 Park Hills Summer Concert Series!
Join us at the Columbia Park Amphitheater from 7-9 p.m. on Friday, July 27, 2018, as we welcome "MOFO Jones" to the stage!
Party Rock Band
Founded in 2015, MOFO Jones is a Party Rock band comprised of six local, well-know musicians.Band Members Include:
Doug Berry-Vocals, Phil Hoffman-Lead Guitar, Nathan Brinkley-Guitar/Keys, Dave Barnes-Bass, and Nathan Schunks-Drums.
Thanks to concert sponsors, all concerts in the series are FREE to the public. "MOFO Jones" is sponsored by UNICO Bank.
- All the concerts are FREE to the public.
- All concerts will be held at the Park Hills Amphitheater in Columbia Park with the exception of the July 4th concert, which will be held at the Park Hills Sports Complex prior to the City's Annual Fireworks Display.
- Guests should bring a lawn chair or blanket for seating.
- No alcohol is allowed at the concerts.
- Other concerts in the series to be held August 10. Check the Park Hills - Leadington Chamber Calendar on this date for complete concert details.
- For more information, or in case of inclement weather, contact the Park Hills Parks & Recreation Department at 573-431-0478.