City Wide Yard Sale Permits On Sale
Name: City Wide Yard Sale Permits On Sale
Date: August 3, 2018
Time: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM CDT
Park Hills residents must purchase a permit in order to sell. Leadington residents are not required to purchase a permit to sell, however, to be included in the map and advertising opportunities, a special permit is required.
PERMIT/ ADVERTISING OPTIONS
- $5.00 - Basic Option: Includes Sellers Permit and Address is Placed on a List of Area Sales.
- $10.00 - Premium Option: Includes Sellers Permit and Address is Placed on a List of Area Sales, and is Pin-Pointed on a Local Street Guide, and is Allowed to List 5 Items of Sale.
- NEW FOR 2018 - $25.00 - Vendor Option: Allows businesses or organizations the ability to offer spots on their parking lot for other vendors to sell items. Includes Sellers Permit and Address is Placed on a List of Area Sales, and is Pin-Pointed with a SPECIAL POINT on a Local Street Guide, and is Allowed 10 LINES of TEXT.
- Permits MUST be purchased at Chamber Office.
- Does NOT count toward resident's annual yard sale limit in Park Hills.
- Permits will be sold during office hours, July 23, 2018 - August 6, 2018.
- All permits MUST be purchased by August 6th in order to be included on the Map.
- Maps will be available for purchase August 8, 9, & 10 for $1.00 at both the Chamber Office & Park Hills River Mart. Maps will also be available at Park Hills River Mart on SATURDAY!
- The City Wide Yard Sale info will be published in The Daily Journal’s “Community Calendar” & “Yard Sale” sections; on two local radio stations; on the local cable channel, and the Chamber’s Website and Facebook Pages as well as on posters placed throughout the two towns.
All permits must be purchased prior to 4:30 p.m. Monday, August 6th.
Visit the Chamber Office at 12 Municipal Drive in Park Hills to purchase a permit or call 573-431-1051 for more information.